The NSW COVID-19 Small Business Support Grant of $10,000 will be available to eligible NSW small business owners. The application form will be on the Service NSW website by 17 April.
Your business may be eligible if it:
• operates in an industry highly impacted by the Public Health Order 2020 issued 30 March (listed below) and has suffered a decline in turnover of 75%
• has between 1-19 employees and an annual payroll below $900,000 (the NSW payroll tax threshold)
• has an annual turnover of more than $75,000
• was registered with an ABN at 1 March 2020
• has an Australian Business Number and employs staff in NSW at 1 March 2020
• has unavoidable fixed costs not otherwise the subject of other NSW and Commonwealth Government financial assistance measures