- Bold plan to turn biomass into energy 'stuck at proof of concept'by Dale Drinkwater on January 20, 2021 at 5:51 am
An innovative project to turn biomass from invasive plant species in western New South Wales into […]
- 47,000 Queenslanders join class action against firms accused of pushing up power pricesby Jessica Rendall on January 20, 2021 at 5:41 am
The law firm leading a major class action involving more than 47,000 people is looking for more […]
- Banks pressure customers to make unrealistic lump sums as loan deferrals endby Rachel Clayton on January 20, 2021 at 5:34 am
As a pause on home loan repayments begins to lift, banks are asking customers to make large lump […]
- People's Choice Credit Union customers angered by outages and slow online bankingby Rhett Burnie on January 20, 2021 at 5:09 am
A system upgrade is being blamed for leaving tens of thousands of Australians without access to […]
- The differences between men and women who kill their childrenon January 20, 2021 at 7:40 am
Research suggests there are some differences between what drives women and men to kill their […]
- Like the great Windies side of the Calypso Summer, this Indian team deserves a motorcadeby David Mark on January 20, 2021 at 3:48 am
Not since the West Indies won the hearts of Australia in 1960-61 has a touring team left Australia […]
- If Daniel Andrews double-faults with Australian Open quarantine, it could be his downfallby Richard Willingham on January 19, 2021 at 7:15 pm
Right now, hotel quarantine for tennis players in Melbourne is doing its job. But we know the […]
- Joe Biden won't be draining the swamp, but trying to replenish it with a splash of goodwillby Greg Jennett on January 19, 2021 at 6:51 pm
Even with the best will in the world towards Republicans, the final heaving weeks of the Trump […]
Additional support during COVID-19
Support with your tax obligations during COVID-19, including lodgment and payment options, varying your PAYG instalments or changing your GST reporting cycle.
SMSF registration status
The Super Fund Lookup is updated on the first business day of every month and includes every SMSFs current compliance status.
Varying your PAYG instalments due to COVID-19
Advice for taxpayers seeking to vary their PAYG instalments as a result of COVID-19.
Notify us of changes
Find out how to make changes to your SMSF, including changes in trustees, directors of the corporate trustee, members, contact details or address and fund status.
Lodge SMSF annual returns
You need to lodge an annual return once the audit of your SMSF has been finalised. The SMSF annual return is used to report income tax, regulatory information and member contributions, and to pay the supervisory levy.
Economic Developments in India
Over recent decades, India's rapid economic growth has led to a substantial increase in its demand for Australian exports. However, India is currently facing the most significant setback to its […]
Shadow Financing in China
In 2016, Chinese authorities launched a campaign to reduce risks in China's shadow finance system. The campaign managed to reduce the size of China's shadow finance system, which has declined from […]
Long-term Unemployment in Australia
Are your future employment prospects affected by past periods of unemployment? And does it matter how long you were unemployed? The average duration of unemployment has increased steadily over the […]
The Response by Central Banks in Advanced Economies to COVID-19
Central banks in advanced economies have employed a wide range of tools to support their economies and financial systems during the COVID-19 pandemic. Some measures have involved scaling up standard […]