- Sydney Harbour's cruise ferry features Aboriginal clan namesby Sarah Moss on June 20, 2021 at 2:20 am
South coast New South Wales artist Warwick Keen is rejoicing at the invitation to […]
- Sara bought a high-risk apartment despite doing her homework and paying for a building inspectionby Christina Zhou on June 19, 2021 at 9:18 pm
Flammable cladding is banned from new multi-storey buildings in Victoria, but the highly […]
- United Petroleum and former franchisees are at war. And it all started over a meat pieby Ben Knight on June 19, 2021 at 7:05 pm
United Petroleum is at war with former franchisees as accusations fly of underpayment and […]
- 'Eighteen dollars doesn't go very far': Kalgoorlie teen slams minimum wage increaseby Dinushi Dias and Elsa Silberstein on June 19, 2021 at 3:08 am
A teenager living out of home says a 2.5 per cent increase to the minimum wage will do […]
- Rioli brings a genuine X-factor to the Eagles — but will he actually play a game this season?by Tom Wildie on June 20, 2021 at 6:04 am
Depending on what relationships he still needs to repair, there's every chance Willie Rioli […]
- Big guns finally score for Spain, Poland — but neither are safe yetby Andrew McGarry on June 20, 2021 at 2:23 am
The final round of Group E is delicately poised at Euro 2020, with Spain and Poland both needing […]
- What's really going on in Australian swimming?by Tracey Holmes on June 20, 2021 at 1:57 am
In a difficult week for Australian swimming, there has been plenty of attention on allegations […]
- Queensland fans, lower your expectations. It'll make this year's Origin series hurt lessby Jon Healy on June 20, 2021 at 12:37 am
Bringing back Josh Papalii and actually playing Ben Hunt will make a difference for Queensland in […]
SuperStream Rollover v3
Supporting documentation to assist DSPs and APRA funds in implementing SuperStream Rollover v3.
News, events and resources
Resources to help you understand Single Touch Payroll (STP), including factsheets, videos and podcasts, webinars and media releases.
How to access your income statement
Factsheet explaining how to access your income statement if your employer reports through Single Touch Payroll.
Rates - non-business
Fuel tax credit rates vary depending on when you acquired the fuel, what fuel you use and the activity you use it in. This page provides links to rates for non-business.
Rates - business
This page outlines the changes to fuel tax credit rates for business and provides links to the rates for each financial year.
The Global Fiscal Response to COVID-19
Globally, the fiscal policy response to the COVID-19 crisis has been the largest and fastest in peacetime. Governments have prioritised direct fiscal support for private incomes and employment, which […]
Examining the Causes of Historical Failures of Central Counterparties
Although historically rare, the failure of a central counterparty (CCP) could severely disrupt and destabilise the financial system. This has driven a global push to implement resolution regimes so […]
Low Interest Rates and Bank Profitability – The International Experience So Far
This article discusses the effect that low interest rates may have on bank profits, and reviews the experience of banks in economies that have had very low interest rates for an extended period. In […]
Underemployment in the Australian Labour Market
Underemployment in Australia has been moving higher for several decades. This article reviews the trends that have been driving this, including the long-run increase in part-time employment and […]