- Fishers, travellers to benefit as Government pledges $60m for 'sprucing up' Australia's backyard in Budgetby Michael Slezak And Penny Timms on September 30, 2020 at 6:58 pm
There will be upgrades to facilities along Tasmania's Overland Track, in Queensland's Wet Tropics […]
- It's time to blow the budget and build infrastructure, argue economistsby Rachel Pupazzoni And Daniel Ziffer on September 30, 2020 at 6:49 pm
The Federal Government is being urged to spend up big in next week's Budget on nation-building […]
- Four years after SA was plunged into darkness, regulator approves electricity upgradeby Evelyn Leckie on September 30, 2020 at 8:40 am
Exactly four years ago the Eyre Peninsula was left without power, phone coverage and hot water for […]
- 'I lose, farmers lose': Major exporter says wharf dispute threatens supply chainby David Claughton on September 30, 2020 at 6:46 am
One of Australia's biggest meat exporters says the disruption caused by strikes at Port Botany […]
- Geelong's Patrick Dangerfield is approaching an AFL record no-one wants to holdby Cody Atkinson And Sean Lawson on September 30, 2020 at 7:14 pm
He owns a Brownlow medal and multiple All-Australian blazers, but Geelong’s Patrick […]
- Julia Gillard on feminist anthem I Am Woman: 'Every word is still relevant'on September 30, 2020 at 7:12 pm
No message in the song has dated, including that we have "a long, long way to go", writes former […]
- Is this still the pandemic election? Trump had better hope notby Casey Briggs on September 30, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Voters have generally rated Donald Trump's response to COVID-19 as poor. But whether and how that […]
- The first debate told us everything about America: Broken, divided, angryby Stan Grant on September 30, 2020 at 7:00 pm
The first debate became a bar room shouting match. Believe it or not, there is another to come. On […]
E-invoicing for government
Adopting e-invoicing across all levels of government is good for the economy, helps us support small businesses, and improves our internal processing.
News and resources
Keep up to date with the latest information and resources on e-invoicing.
Matters under consultation
Matters we are consulting the community on, including their current status and purpose, who we are consulting, and when they are expected to be completed.
JobKeeper extension key dates
The JobKeeper Payment extension 1 started on 28 September. Here are some key dates you need to keep in mind.
Is your organisation contactable in an emergency?
Emergency services and government agencies can use Australian business number (ABN) details to provide help to you in times of emergency. You should check your ABN details are current.
Different Approaches to Implementing a Countercyclical Capital Buffer
The countercyclical capital buffer (CCyB) was one of the measures designed to improve the resilience of the global banking system following the global financial crisis (GFC). It is a bank capital […]
Private Sector Financial Conditions in China
Historically it has been challenging to assess financial conditions for private firms in China. This article assembles a range of indicators that shows private firms find it more difficult and […]
The Global Financial Safety Net and Australia
The Global Financial Safety Net (GFSN) allows for financial assistance to be provided to economies in the event of an economic or financial crisis. Together with the substantial monetary and fiscal […]
The Rental Market and COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic is an unprecedented shock to the rental housing market, reducing demand for rental properties at the same time as supply has increased. Households most affected by the economic […]