- Businesses fear 'confrontations, chaos' when refusing service to unvaccinatedby Ben Millington on September 16, 2021 at 9:42 pm
Will refusing service to unvaccinated people spark confrontation? And is it discrimination?
- ASX set to fall, iron ore price tumbles, mostly negative day on Wall Streetby Rhiana Whitson on September 16, 2021 at 9:20 pm
Australian shares are set to fall on Friday's opening after iron ore prices tumbled overnight. […]
- Ballarat testing sites set to be inundated, popular stores added to exposure listby Jackson Peck on September 16, 2021 at 9:12 pm
A major Ballarat shopping centre is a new cause of concern for authorities as the number of […]
- China applies to join Pacific trade partnership amid trade dispute with Australiaon September 16, 2021 at 8:26 pm
China's Commerce Minister submits a formal application to New Zealand's Trade Minister […]
- Comparing Storm to Dragons' golden era not too big a stretchby Paul Kennedy on September 16, 2021 at 10:15 pm
Likening the Melbourne Storm to the great St George sides that won 11 straight premierships between […]
- Why the ACT is unlikely to ease COVID-19 restrictions for double-dosed Canberransby Markus Mannheim on September 16, 2021 at 8:52 pm
Canberra, surrounded by NSW, is highly unlikely to embrace its neighbour's plan to […]
- Are we really ready for a showdown with China?by Stan Grant on September 16, 2021 at 7:00 pm
The announcement of a historic partnership between Australia, the UK, and the US to share nuclear […]
- Morrison has gone nuclear — and there's no turning backby Andrew Probyn on September 16, 2021 at 5:04 am
The geostrategic wrestle between Washington and Beijing is one for the ages and Australia is now to […]
Advice under development - capital gains tax issues
We are developing advice and guidance on the following capital gains tax issues.
Transition to Super Enquiry Service by 1 October 2021
We are encouraging all APRA funds and administrators to transition to the Super Enquiry Service (SES) by 1 October 2021.
Varying your PAYG instalments due to COVID-19
Advice for taxpayers seeking to vary their PAYG instalments as a result of COVID-19.
Rollover benefits statement and instructions for transactions 1 July 2017
These forms are to be used by trustees of superannuation funds or retirement savings account (RSA) providers when rolling over benefits to another fund. (NAT 70944 and NAT 74924).
SuperStream Rollover v3
Supporting documentation to assist DSPs and APRA funds in implementing SuperStream Rollover v3.
China's Evolving Financial System and Its Global Importance
China's economic policy response to the COVID-19 pandemic has been less stimulatory than the response after the global financial crisis because Chinese authorities have sought to avoid fuelling risks […]
Government Bond Markets in Advanced Economies During the Pandemic
Governments in advanced economies have funded their large fiscal policy responses to the COVID-19 crisis by issuing government debt securities. Except for a period of dysfunction in the early months […]
China's Labour Market: COVID-19 and Beyond
The Chinese labour market has recovered quickly following the sharp economic downturn caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. While widespread lockdown measures in early 2020 pushed large numbers of Chinese […]
The Financial Cost of Job Loss in Australia
Workers who lose a job tend to experience large and persistent earnings losses. On average, real earnings are around one-third lower in the year of job loss, and it takes at least four years for an […]