- Auditor-general says Leppington Triangle deal is first he's ever alerted to AFPby Kathleen Calderwood on October 19, 2020 at 1:15 pm
Australia's auditor-general Grant Hehir says the Australian Federal Police were alerted to the […]
- Anti-fracking protesters who drilled into lawn of NT Parliament House face courtby Sowaibah Hanifie on October 19, 2020 at 8:12 am
Two protesters plead not guilty to criminal charges after using a bobcat to dig holes in the grass […]
- NAB customers in all Australian cities hit by bank outageon October 19, 2020 at 7:02 am
National Australia Bank apologises to customers for a nationwide outage of online, merchant […]
- Premier labels delay for South Road tunnel outlined in leaked plans as 'fake news'by Claire Campbell on October 19, 2020 at 5:57 am
SA Labor says it has documents which show a tunnel as the preferred option for the section of South […]
- Panthers preparing for the best week of their liveson October 19, 2020 at 3:16 am
The NRL grand final week is a special time for any player, but it's important not to change too […]
- Liberals thinking this is their 'big chance' to roll Berejiklian shot downby Ashleigh Raper on October 18, 2020 at 11:14 pm
The NSW Premier is likely to face another gruelling week, but Gladys Berejiklian's leadership is […]
- Two Queensland election campaign launches — two very different versions of realityby Peter McCutcheon on October 18, 2020 at 9:44 pm
The official election campaign launches of Queensland Labor and the LNP reveal two very different […]
- Richmond on the cusp of greatness but confident Geelong stands in its wayby Alister Nicholson on October 18, 2020 at 8:03 pm
The Tigers are one win away from securing a remarkable third premiership in four seasons, but the […]
Trust loss provisions
The trust loss provisions restrict the use of tax losses and debt deductions where the tax benefits would otherwise be transferred to other entities.
JobKeeper - timeline of content updates
A timeline of new and updated JobKeeper Payment information on ato.gov.au.
JobKeeper key dates
Key dates for the JobKeeper Payment.
How to claim a tax loss
Losses may be claimed by individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies, consolidated groups and designated infrastructure project entities.
Open Forums provide an opportunity for you to have open, face-to-face discussions with us about matters affecting you, your clients and your practice.
Different Approaches to Implementing a Countercyclical Capital Buffer
The countercyclical capital buffer (CCyB) was one of the measures designed to improve the resilience of the global banking system following the global financial crisis (GFC). It is a bank capital […]
Private Sector Financial Conditions in China
Historically it has been challenging to assess financial conditions for private firms in China. This article assembles a range of indicators that shows private firms find it more difficult and […]
The Global Financial Safety Net and Australia
The Global Financial Safety Net (GFSN) allows for financial assistance to be provided to economies in the event of an economic or financial crisis. Together with the substantial monetary and fiscal […]
The Rental Market and COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic is an unprecedented shock to the rental housing market, reducing demand for rental properties at the same time as supply has increased. Households most affected by the economic […]